We politely ask any patients who think they have/or are exhibiting symptoms such as a fever, a cough, shortness of breath or just a mild cold, who have been in contact with an infected person, or recently visited any of the affected areas. To please contact the clinic on 0151 632 3344 to discuss any concerns you may have about whether or not to attend your scheduled appointment with us due to the outbreak.
If you are already exhibiting any of the above symptoms and to help clinic prevent the spread of the virus, we ask our patients to reschedule their appointments to a later date and to stay at home and self-isolate for at least 14 days, seeking medical advice via the 111 online coronavirus service.
Information and advice on Coronavirus is updated on a daily basis and as a health clinic we feel it important that you know what measures we have taken to ensure that both patients and staff stay safe.
At JT Chiropractic Clinic all of our staff are fully updated and are following the procedures as set by Local Infection Policies as a matter of course:
- We have hand sanitisers in Reception, Waiting Areas and in Treatment Rooms
- We have paper towels in the toilet – please use, to dry your hands and discard in the bin
- Hand washing: our therapists wash their hands with soap and water before and after all procedures. They also use hand sanitisers
- Broken skin is covered with a waterproof dressing
- Bench Cleaning – after each treatment, the treatment table is cleaned with an antibacterial wipe
- Our therapists wear gloves when there is direct contact with blood, body fluid, non-intact skin or mucous membrane, after which the gloves are discarded, hands washed with soap & water
- Clinic has handwash, sanitiser, paper towels and antibacterial wipes in stock
To help us prevent the spread of the virus, we also ask our patients who visit clinic to:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering the clinic
- If using the toilet: please wash and dry your hands thoroughly with the handwash and paper towels provided
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue and dispose of it in the bin, wash your hands thoroughly with handwash or hand sanitiser
- Please be assured that we are keeping up to date with all developments and advice from both the Government and Public Health England and will continue to take the necessary precautions.
If you require further information on Government advice to employers please click on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19
We wish all our staff and patients to stay safe and well. As it stands JT Chiropractic will remain open until we are informed otherwise